Saturday, September 22, 2018

The Fall of Prosporo is in need of complete reset, due to pointlessness.

My language is incompatible with sense, I must try something else then enumeral transient language, because it's like talking about 7 years in a month.

Like saying I was in the bedroom, then i discovered a new planet.

The words between are missing because it's like a scientist explaining quantum mechanics in art class and no one took chemistry. But this isn't chemistry and i'm tripping on other concepts that no one has heard of too easily.

Thus I keep seeing more anything and haven't completed the explanation of the first concept, which didn't even have a sense to it just a vague nostalgia of old days that no one really understood.

Thus, I must try another attempt in another way, towards a different approach to any number of things. Perhaps I shall try one thing and finish it before seeing everything else just so I can be good and bad at anything.

The thing is I have too many options from which to generate one beginning to end play through of the concept, because I just went from the beginning to the end and then the next and the next and the next, until I saw no apparent plausibility to one of them but instead complete plausibility of any other.

I guess I will just have to replay the whole thing, instead of using lazy cheat codes. With people being like how did he go from a guy asking what is beyond prosperity to a guy making jars of morals.

No comments:

Post a Comment